Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Carbon Poker Tourney King - November

Haven't been playing much still, but can't pass up $4.5k potential in Freerolls!!! Carbon does a high limit leaderboard and low limit leaderboard final where winners of the high limit can win $3k, and low limit is $1.5k. Cashed in them a few times but have been falling short of the final table for whatever reasons...

The Reasons:

HIGH LIMIT - 3 way all in pot for about 12k in chips. AA (me) vs KK vs JJ... Flop all rags... turn nothing... river K. CYA DREW! BB was only 300, so 12k would be a nice stack to compete with. Oh well, I guess that's poker! No prize for these busted Aces...

LOW LIMIT - Was down to the last 2 tables. Sitting at about 10 bb's. Got some isolation to a shorter stack, 88 to kj. The shorter stack ended up catching a 1 card flush to cripple me. 2 hands later I got dealt QQ, so of course with 2 bb's I'm all in... Only to see insane action behind me! 4 people all in AA, AK, KQ, and My Measley QQ. THe main pot ensured the new chipleader (by almost 2x the 2nd stack). Anyway, case A comes out for huge boat and the new chipleader. Rewarding Drew with a Sunday 50k Coupon... better than nothing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment