Wednesday, February 2, 2011

www.absurdcalls.com

So I fell upon this site and have been stuck there for about a week now.

AA loses to k5 at last 2 tables

     BB is 800, I make it 2k from mid position.  BB calls 2k. 
     Flop comes rags... 359, nothing to a flush.
     I know this other person is a huge donk.  I way overbet the pot and shove 20k (thinking I'll get a weak call because it looks weak), insta call with k5 for a 5k pot.  I got just what I wanted.... until the river brought a King. 

AK loses to 35 at FT

     BB is 2k, 2 others in front already for min.  I get it in with about 38k, once again knowing there is a huge donk in this hand too and worst case I'll be in a race.  1st person folds, then the donktown president tanks and calls with their 35 and hit.  All they needed.  IT WAS SUITED WHO CARES!?!?!  haha...

AK loses to q5 at last 2 tables

     BB is 2.5k, folds to me (folded every hand for last 3 orbits) I'm button plus 2 and jam my AK for 26k.  BB thinks and calls with q5 suited.  Big stack donk again... we both have hearts... turn brings hearts, and river brings a Queen of spades. 

*Just 3 of my most recent "favorites"

Now, of course I'm not calling these bad beats because they aren't really... BUT it can be pretty soul crushing to have things like this continuously happen over and over.  I mean, seriously did Merge open up a farm and release all the mules on the tables? 

I of course sharkscoped every single person who has been making these absurd calls and they were all in the hole.  BIG SURPRISE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment