Saturday, April 23, 2011

Playing for nothing? Haha...

So I've been running terrible on merge and just frustrated as crap... I decided since Cereus (AP) was still letting US players play (not cashout, or depo.) I would try to blow the rest of my roll since I was mad at my "run bad" on merge. 

Played 2 tourneys that were in late reg. and shipped 1 of them, hahaha figures... 

Ok, so I know maybe I'll be able to get this money 1 day but otherwise I guess I might as well have been playing for free!!!     :(

Oh well, gl all.

-DrewPeacoq8

3 comments:

  1. How much did you bink for John?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you might want to think about whether or not your doom switch is set to "on" ... If you withdrew a large sum off of Merge recently, you might need to make a decent size deposit back into your account and try to reset that blasted Merge "doom switch" back to the 'OFF' position ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... too funny. I hope the switch is busted and set to OFF.

    I think the govt. turned on the real DOOM switch...

    ReplyDelete