Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still places for US players to play! Check it out.

Despite the tragedy that has fallen on the online poker world, there are still a few options to play poker for US players. 

Feel free to check out my Merge Network based site, http://www.betondrew.com/ or to email me gonzalez.john.r@gmail.com with questions.  I'm always here to help.

The Merge Network is experiencing boosted traffic, better guarantees, more tourneys, and basically they are trying to accomodate the fact that they, along with Bodog and Cake network are the only real sites offering US player action. 

Also if you are interested in MTT coaching/HH reviews/Staking/etc., let me know.  Again, I'm here to help if you are interested.


Here is to poker being a right, not a luxury!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment