Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 1st Pupil goes deep!

So, I've been playing poker since college... mostly for fun then and with beer caps.  haha.  We always had a decent turn out for on the spot games, and my buddy Jeremy was usually in the mix.  His philosophy in college was "see a flop"... oh boy!  Times have changed...

He had caught wind that I was playing full-time so we got to talking about poker... We decided together that his "see a flop" book would not sell many copies, and got into some more involved sessions about poker. 
Today he (pcoqsprotege on merge) made a deep run and fell just 1 shy of the "W" (2/113) but played fantastic all the way up thru Heads up. 

To be honest I'm writing this blog purely because I'm super excited for him and like Ron Burgandy, I just wanted to stand on the highest mountain and shout it, BUT I didn't have a mountain... ALL I HAD WAS THIS BLOG!!!! 

Nice job buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment