Sunday, January 2, 2011

dREw-Cap 2010

TO ALL POKER PLAYERS:
So, as the year ended I turned to a calendar and found that it had been precisely 7 months since I started playing poker full time. I learned a real lot this year that no books could have taught me or anyone else could have told me.
Some things involved in this crazy game of poker you just have to walk thru yoursef to be able to appreciate them. I could tell you that watching Step Brothers while playing poker doesn't help your game, and you can read from a book that Bankroll Management is important to continued success in poker... BUT, until you actually feel the negative effects of these 2 concepts will you TRUELY appreciate it. Poker is a, 1 step back 2 steps forward type of game, and if you plan on being a successful player you will continue to experience this affect... it's bad for a hot second, but once thats over the joy of success will quickly make you forget about your troubles. That's what this game is about, and once you appreciate the game for what it is you will be unstoppable.
This is my Opening Ceremony statement to all poker players dedicateD to the game in 2011. Good Luck and the my best to you all!

Drew 2010 Accomplishments:
7 months of MTT Tournaments - $59K Profit, 94% ROI, Avg. buy-in < $20, #5 Rank in MTT Tournaments on the Merge Network, WPT Seat Won, and probably the most important is the amount of friends I've made.
Here is to 2011!

2 comments:

  1. 94% roi...R U GOD? thats insane. thats a nice 7 month heater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I'm definitely not god. Being successful at MTT's can boost your ROI a bit vs playing SNG's. This game is just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete